MANEKI NEKO [welcoming cat or lucky cat] is a Japanese sculpture which is believed to bring good luck to the owner..^-^..

techy lappy ..^-^..

Neko already tired..so many weddings are coming.Don't know which to attend as it will be held every single weekend.Sorry peeps..just wish all of you Congratulations in advance..^-^..Already a month I had not posted here no wonder Neko went crazy hehe..now let see what had been done ok ;)

 presenting my laptop sleeve hee..ok next~

on the left requested by my senior and the blue color requested by my lil' brother who just get a new laptop.LOL..^-^..next~

I named it Zespree (ZESPRI)..i just think of it hee..this is for my sista Aishah. Her comment: 1st day using the laptop sleeve she felt 'KACAK' a bit confuse but i got what she meant..^-^..next~so not related to any of above but still wanna share with you guys my effort hehe :D

ok here..table cloth for my lil working area..made up of 72 flowers.crazy kan..hehe.BRAVO gugurl~

Ok..later will post more ya..wait up..thank you so much for those who had visit Neko. Really appreciate all your supportive comments..^-^..

No comments:

Post a Comment