MANEKI NEKO [welcoming cat or lucky cat] is a Japanese sculpture which is believed to bring good luck to the owner..^-^..

happy ramadhan and happy eid soon..^-^..

Oh my..seems like I've done nothing..no new post. It's because I've been busy in the lab but still crochet once in a while. Got a few thing that is still in progress since it is a big project (really??!!) hehe..ok here are some that I've done in this ramadhan..


this booties are made for kak zati who still counting the day..^-^..




okay..this bouquet i made for my ex-roomate..she's getting engaged soon.i made those flowers using flannel fabric.please ignore my messy bed :p


this is laptop sleeve requested by my sister's friend and on the top is my friend's hp sleeve with a smarties button flower hee.. :)

Soon, I'll update a few more gifts I made for my friends wedding..Just a small gift :). Till then, take care and happy holiday...^-^..

No comments:

Post a Comment